Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Rebecca's AP Studio Art




This year has been fun and eventful, giving me good advice that I can use in the future. I’m slowly learning to overcome my insecurities in drawing and designing my own artwork, but I’m slowly working on overcoming it!
I’m glad that I’ve been able to worry about things as much as I have, because it has taught me to really have a fuller understanding of how I need to use my time. I couldn’t be happier with how I’ve grown as an artist and a person throughout my senior year here in this AP Studio Art.


The concentration before you is one that took much longer than originally planned, but came out exactly as expected. I decided to show the different emotions of people, having them go ahead and creating the expression that frequently and accurately describes their life. With this being done, I took it upon myself to let my creativity flow and show what I thought accurately depicted the emotions given. In several of the pieces, I decided to include my love for cartooning, adding a spin on the reality of the photographs. I hope that all those who view my work can learn to understand my concentrations and the work that I put in to make them look the way they do.

This concentration holds the work of a half a year of AP art, and includes photography mixed with an overlay of sharpie drawings. I hope that you enjoy and can see the creative process of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment