Friday, May 22, 2015

Mary's AP Art Studio







AP ART has given me quite the insight. Battling my skills to  accomplish pieces in a certain amount of time and the ability to self-approve of my creations have only strengthened my perception on life. This class has enriched the thought that I am my biggest critic, and once I come to terms with being overly judgemental I can finally release myself into this world and freely ooze myself all over God's plantations. I am a woman of revolution, revolution of independence with a hint of vibrancy. Conformity has only engulfed me into its horrors; giving me the false belief that I must stay in the lines. Art has offered me the distinct opportunity to swallow the thoughts of society in whole and regurgitate my own perceptions.



My concentration focuses on the mental and physical development on my perception of reality. The provincial views I’ve suffered involving the purpose of life started in a concentrated manner. I lacked wisdom and vibrancy which showed in my beginning art with the dull tones and strict artistic methods. As I engaged in experiences and opportunities with both artistic abilities and world insights, I have shaped my mind from a 2-D atmosphere of law into an individualized universe of enlightenment.



The artwork in which I have entwined myself in has portrayed my crucial drive towards an organic mind. I began this year with an isolated vision to stay in the lines of life. As I suffered the manmade dream that society had preprogramed into my destiny, I developed pieces of art that remained hopelessly conformed in character. My concentration is first revealed through a self-portrait to emphasize the illusory restraints that kept me confined within the lines and drained of color. Although I began with such restriction, through opportunities and experiences my discovery of self has aided me in developing a more individualized and free artistic strategy. Moving away from conformity, I sought beauty in abstract realism and created pieces based on that movement. With those pieces I enhanced my vibrancy and even opened my mind to a bigger picture. This “big picture”, involved the deception of society’s order and the strength of my own. I gathered my experience from both a strict vision and a surreal outlook and unveiled my artistic nirvana.  With the birth of combined methods I demonstrated my route to self-discovery by finding myself through the freedom of art. 









No comments:

Post a Comment